Julie Roberts, M.S., CCC-SLP
Julie is committed to providing the highest quality speech therapy services possible and specializes in SLP-Assistant Supervision and best practices for FIEs, with a strong focus on staff training and carryover into the classroom to assure that the skills students learn in speech therapy are used throughout the school day.
- SLP-Assistant Supervision for up to 4 Assistants.
- Expert evaluator. Writes comprehensive FIEs and measurable IEPs; ARD committee member. Child Study Evaluation Team member for multiple Houston, TX area school districts and charter systems.
- Follows and meets all mandated TEA/IDEA timelines without exception.
- Staff Training – topics include autism, scope of practice, speech therapy carry-over into the classroom, Social-Communication Disorder expert.
- FIE Best Practices Training for Special Education Coordinators and Therapy Providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and research skills. Previous clinical and compliance educator to rehabilitation teams across the nation.
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior. Follows all State, Federal and CMS related governing regulations and requirements pertaining to therapy, rehabilitation, and healthcare.